Our Mission Statement combines our commercial and social objectives:
"TO ASSIST IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF CO-OPERATIVES AND SOCIAL ENTERPRISES" and "TO BE A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A WORKER CO-OPERATIVE"
In pursuance of this mission CAN has the following aims:
- To be a good employer
- To be an active democracy
- To be an active part of the co-operative movement
- To be socially responsible
- To identify the development needs of co-operative enterprises
- To develop training and development tools and methodologies to meet these needs
- To deliver services sensitively and economically.
Do you support our mission? We have a loanstock offer that enables people to support our mission and work financially; click here for details.