This workshop has a dual role:
1. To raise awareness about what planning is generally and how to make an action plan that is SMART
2. To create an action plan for each student which is SMART and which will help them develop their enterprise
By the end of the workshop, the students should be able to:
- Carry out a Critical Path Analysis
- Develop an Action Plan
- Demonstrate an understanding of Mission / Aims / Objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of SMART objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of Subsidiarity
- Demonstrate an understanding of The role of Reporting
The session typically lasts from 10 a.m. to 3.p.m. with a break for lunch of maybe 40 minutes.
Please note that it may not be possible to achieve all the learning objectives in shorter versions of workshops.
We provide learning materials for up to 16 trainees. If the venue does not have laptop and projector facilities these can be provided too. It would be helpful if the venue could provide a flipchart or whiteboard facilities.
You are asked to provide:
- The venue
- Catering or refreshments as required
- The trainees
- Marketing and publicity for the event. We may be able to help with this in some circumstances.
How to buy delivery of workshops or get a quote
CAN training workshops are delivered for £500 for a full day or £350 for a half day, plus VAT. When delivery is in the South West, South East, London or East of England regions, that is all we charge. When delivery is outside of those regions, we may charge the cost of public transport, and possibly accommodation. We only charge for time spent delivering service to you; we do not charge for travel time and there are no hidden extra charges.
Before we can deliver anything, we ask the person or organisation that is purchasing this service to sign a contract with us. This is an "As-and-when" contract that allows you to purchase products and services from us as and when you require them and does not tie you in to any other commitment.
Please do not fix a date or dates for an event or programme of events until you have signed a contract and agreed date(s) with us.
When you have selected the workshops you are interested in, please get in touch using the Contact Us Page or telephone CAN at local rate: 0845 3733616.