This workshop is designed to
- Improve awareness of what assertiveness is, what it is not and what the personal rights of an individual are
- Empower the students by providing them with an assertiveness toolkit
By the end of the workshop, the students should be able to show an ability to be assertive by demonstrating:
- The ability to tell the difference between aggression and assertion
- The understanding of the importance of delivery and body language
- The understanding that you can choose how to behave
- The ability to say “No”
This workshop is available as a half day\'s training or can be combined in full or in part with other workshops.
Please note that it may not be possible to achieve all the learning objectives in shorter versions of workshops.